Mission Critical Engineer – Windows Server & Azure Cloud
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our leading position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To accelerate this, we are looking for an experienced Mission Critical Engineer.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps companies organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore makes progress. Companies can literally not carry out their “mission” if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps the most valuable asset of a company. Something that must be guaranteed and, in addition, must be fully exhausted.
On the one hand we ensure that IT is and remains up and running and on the other hand we ensure with Data Analytics and AI that companies are ready for the future, with which data will really work for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can fully relieve organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Multi Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC) give us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands. .
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS we apply four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTALITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARENCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own contribution, manage personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be better “than the rest” and above all excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It’s not for nothing that our customers value our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 87 and there is very little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in agile teams, have thorough, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology.
Our office offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and to meet and network. In addition, we have all the functionality to work efficiently at home or any other random place. As of 2021 we will be housed in a state of the art, modern office location in Utrecht, Businesspark Papendorp. In short, we provide the resources and atmosphere to perform optimally and to function optimally for you and us.
Job description Mission Critical Engineer – Windows Server & Azure Cloud
The position falls within the Mission Critical IT Services team and includes all activities of our remote monitoring and management organization on the one hand, and the consultants who design and implement complex IT solutions on the other.
For our Cloud & Managed Services department, we are looking for a Windows Server & Azure specialist, who strives for the highest possible customer satisfaction and translates the wishes of customers into improving our services. Have you earned your (first) “traces” in this and are you looking for a challenging next step in a changing environment? Then read on!
Within a team of passionate employees you will work as Windows Server & Azure Cloud Administrator. You will have to deal with complex issues in this
function. Your duties and responsibilities include accuracy registering reports, determining priorities and resolving incidents efficiently. In addition, you communicate with the customer and, if necessary, engage the supplier or other specialists. You share your knowledge and experience with team members and you are eager to learn, among other things, from your team members. The activities within our Control Center will be carried out on the basis of Service Level Agreements and ITIL processes. You are the driving force, who improves the service where possible, because customers and quality are of paramount importance.
Do you have:
- Completed IT study;
- minimal 3 years relevant experience in complex environments;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Windows server environments and VMware or Hyper-V applications;
- You are MCSA / MCSE certified;
- Microsoft Azure and/or Office 365 management experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with remote infrastructure management in a Multi-customer IT organization is an advantage;
- Command of the English language, and preferably Dutch;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- Knowledge and experience with day-to-day management, optimization, problem analysis and security;
- You have analytical skills;
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL and Service Management Tools.
Do you fit within our team?
- Do you understand our business, do you know the solutions, services and the market?
- Do you have analytical thinking, are you assertive and communicative?
- Do you have creativity, passion for ICT and are you energetic and do you enjoy your job?
- You must have intrinsic motivation, be able to work systematically and purposefully;
- You have an eye for detail, you are a team player, a leader, have a high favor factor and are always looking for new opportunities;
- You have a High Performance attitude and radiate energy and commitment.
What do we have to offer you?
- Nice colleagues to work with at a high level within the mission critical IT;
- A pleasant, open, respectful working environment, where fun, progressiveness and a getting it done mentality prevail;
- Excellent salary and benefits;
- Room to do business and give direction;
- The opportunity to develop as a person and as a professional.
Mail your CV with motivation to email@example.com. In case of any questions, plesae contact Larissa van Woudenberg, HRM Manager.