Mission Critical Engineer – Windows Server & Azure Cloud
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our leading position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To accelerate this, we are looking for multiple Mission Critical Engineers.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore makes progress. Companies can literally not carry out their “mission” if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps the most valuable asset of a company. Something that must be guaranteed and, in addition, must be fully exhausted.
On the one hand we ensure that IT is and remains up and running and on the other hand we ensure with Data Analytics and AI that companies are ready for the future, with which data will really work for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can fully relieve organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Multi Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC) give us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands. .
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS we apply four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTALITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own contribution, manage personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be better “than the rest” and above all excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It’s not for nothing that our customers value our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 87 and there is very little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in agile teams, have thorough, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology. Our office is located at an inspiring location in the woods of Driebergen-Rijsenburg, but we also offer the flexibility to work at home or at a Spaces location in Amsterdam or elsewhere in the country.
Job description Mission Critical Engineer – Windows Server & Azure Cloud
The position falls within the Mission Critical IT Services team and includes all activities of our remote monitoring and management organization on the one hand, and the consultants who design and implement complex IT solutions on the other.
For our Cloud & Managed Services department, we are looking for a Windows Server & Azure specialist, who strives for the highest possible customer satisfaction and translates the wishes of customers into improving our services. Have you earned your (first) “traces” in this and are you looking for a challenging next step in a changing environment? Then read on!
Within a team of driven employees you will work as a Windows Server specialist for Mission Critical IT systems. You are responsible for the entire process, from the problem analysis to the solution where you carefully record the findings. You communicate clearly about this with the customer. If necessary, you call in the supplier or colleague specialists during the process. You work in the BPSOLUTIONS Mission Critical Services team and includes all activities of our Remote Monitoring and Management organization, and those of Professional Services where the complex IT solutions are designed and implemented.
Do you have:
- Completed IT study
- 2-15 years relevant work experience;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with Windows server environments and VMware or Hyper-V applications;
- You are MCSA / MCSE certified;
- Microsoft Azure and/or Office 365 management experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with remote infrastructure management in a Multi-customer IT organization is an advantage;
- Command of the Dutch and English language;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- Knowledge and experience with day-to-day management, optimization, problem analysis and security;
- You have analytical skills;
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL and Service Management Tools.
Do you fit within our team?
- Analytical, assertive and communicative skills
- Creativity, passion, energetic
- Intrinsic motivation, independent, planned, goal-oriented
- Result orientation, positive attitude and perseverance;
- Eye for detail and team player
- High Performance setting
What do we have to offer you?
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Leased car in accordance with function scale (brand and type of your choice)
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a person and as a professional
Mail your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any questions, plesae contact Larissa van Woudenberg, HRM Manager.