BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth targets. We want to further expand our position in Mission Critical IT and Cloud. To accelerate this, we are looking for a Finance Manager to manage and strengthen our Finance team.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore makes progress. Companies can literally not carry out their “mission” if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps the most valuable asset of a company. Something that must be guaranteed and, in addition, must be fully exhausted.
On the one hand we ensure that IT is and remains up and running and on the other hand we ensure with Data Analytics and AI that companies are ready for the future, with which data will really work for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can fully relieve organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Multi Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC) give us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands.
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS we apply four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTALITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARENCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own input, focus on personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be better “than the rest” and, above all, excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It is not without reason that our customers appreciate our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 87 and there is very little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in agile teams, have solid, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology.
We offer our colleagues the space to organize their own time and expect you as a professional to make the right mix between being in the office, working from home and with clients. Our office offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues, meet them and network. In addition, we have all the functionality to work efficiently at home or any other random place. As of 2021 we will be located in a state of art, modern office location in Utrecht Papendorp. In short; we provide the resources and atmosphere to perform optimally and to function optimally for you and us.
DO YOU COMPLETE OUR TEAM?
Do you know how to optimally direct and control several financial processes? Are you ready for a dynamic position with responsibility and personal input? A position in which you, as Finance Manager, play a prominent, proactive role in a versatile and growing organization? We are looking for an ambitious Finance Manager to lead and strengthen our finance team!
Job description Finance Manager (m/f)
The Finance Manager is a solid expert in the field of finance. He or she supports the Executive Management Team in managing and controlling the organization. This means that he or she is (partly) responsible for determining the financial path of BPSOLUTIONS. Important responsibilities include the preparation, analysis and reporting of financial information and the preparation of business cases to realize improvements, mitigate risks and take advantage of opportunities. The financial and economic expertise of the Finance Manager is of course very valuable.
What are your responsibilities?
A dynamic and varied role, where you are not only responsible for the financial administration within BPSOLUTIONS, but also a sparring partner for the management regarding further professionalization and growth of the organization.
- You act as a financial business partner in the field of the control cycle and budget, perform complex financial analyzes and contribute to the development of (business) plans;
- You follow the projects and our managed services along the financial side and provide proactive advice;
- You perform complex financial analyzes;
- You keep in touch with the external accountant, various departments and management within the organization;
- You contribute to the implementation of the strategy and devise/implement innovative solutions in the financial field;
- You manage the Finance & Administration employee.
Due to your hands-on attitude of mind combined with your knowledge and experience, you have the know-how to take your team and the organization along in improving the financial operation.
Your responsibilities include:
- Execution of the planning & control cycle, including budgeting, monthly closings, (management) reports and preparation of the annual accounts;
- Proactive advice to management;
- Establishing the budgeting;
- Providing liquidity forecasting and cash management;
- Setting up KPIs;
- Consultation with management, controllers and (external) accountants;
- Preparing and adopting multi-year plans;
- Make investment analyzes;
- Drawing up profit and loss accounts;
- Pension & payroll;
- Fleet management.
This is a versatile and challenging position, in which your expertise and hands-on mentality are welcomed with open arms. You are expected to act independently and with an open scope. You maintain contact with your direct colleagues to provide them with substantive guidance.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy, Controlling or Business Economics (HBO/WO);
- At least 5 years of experience as a controller or finance manager;
- Dutch and English speaking and writing skills;
- Commercial insight and a service attitude;
- Experience with Exact, PowerBI and/or other business intelligence solutions;
- Self-starting attitude.
Do you fit within our team?
- Nice colleagues to work with;
- A pleasant, open, respectful, challenging work environment, where fun, progressiveness and a getting it done mentality prevail;
- Excellent salary and benefits;
- Room to do business and give direction;
- The opportunity to develop as a person and as a professional.
Mail your CV with motivation to email@example.com. In case of any questions, please contact Larissa van Woudenberg, HRM Manager.