Client Manager | BPSOLUTIONS
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth targets. We want to further expand our position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To speed this up, we are looking for multiple Client Managers.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore makes progress. Companies can literally not carry out their “mission” if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps the most valuable asset of a company. Something that must be guaranteed and, in addition, must be fully exhausted.
On the one hand we ensure that IT is and remains up and running and on the other hand we ensure with Data Analytics and AI that companies are ready for the future, with which data will really work for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can fully relieve organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Multi Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC) give us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands. .
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS we apply four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTALITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own input, focus on personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be better “than the rest” and, above all, excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It is not without reason that our customers appreciate our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 87 and there is very little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in agile teams, have solid, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology.
We offer our colleagues the space to organize their own time and expect you as a sales professional to make the right mix between being in the office, working from home, being with customers and partners. Our offices offer you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and to meet and network. In addition, we have all the functionality to work efficiently at home or any other random place. As of 2021 we will be housed in a state of the art, modern office location in Utrecht Papendorp. In short; we provide the means and atmosphere to perform optimally and to function optimally for you and us.
DO YOU COMPLETE OUR TEAM?
We currently have several vacancies within our commercial team to achieve further growth.
- Account Manager with at least 5 years of experience in a comparable commercial role and knowledge of the data center, cloud, server, storage and relevant managed services
- Senior Account Manager / Client Executive with at least 10 – 15 years of experience in a similar commercial role within Enterprise environments
Job description Client Manager
The Client Manager / Client Executive:
- is responsible for planning, creating, qualifying and developing business relationships and closing transactions with existing and new accounts.
- bears final responsibility on behalf of BPSOLUTIONS for the accounts (customers and prospects) assigned to him. Sales Consultants and all persons with a (technical) pre-sales function support the Client Manager.
- reports to the CCO. You also interact a lot with consultants, marketing and the operations manager.
What are your responsibilities:
- Following up marketing qualified leads from our account based marketing engine.
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining existing customer relationships and expanding our business with these customers.
- Maintaining close contact with all relevant persons in the account (“Multi-level”), so that all current and future “opportunities” are identified in a timely manner and lead to a transaction;
- To (recognize) the current market trends and the needs of customers and to be able to talk about them expertly
- Gaining and sharing general and specific market sector knowledge;
- Selling all existing and new products and services in such a way that the desired profitability is achieved;Apply “total account maintenance”, which means that all sales, from the transaction to the successful implementation, are tracked and escalated as necessary;
- Reports timely and completely on all contact moments, appointments, actions and required support. All reports are recorded in writing / electronically with a copy to all colleagues for whom the information is relevant;
- Acquiring new customers according to plan (“prospecting”).
Do you have:
- HBO / WO work-thinking level;
- Ambition and a strong commercial insight and long-term sales style. You know how to identify, analyze and convert the customer’s needs into concrete solutions, negotiating skills;
- The “favor factor” and healthy team spirit;
- Active network skills. You have a good network with customers, distributors and vendors;
- Broad general knowledge, fed by curiosity about current market developments and ICT developments;
- Relevant IT knowledge within the domains Hybrid Multi Cloud Infrastructures, Cloud, Managed Services, Datacenter, Server, Storage, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Data Protection, AI, Data Analytics and Networking;
- The ambition to grow professionally and to develop personally, among other things through feedback from others, a proactive attitude and the creativity to permanently improve professional knowledge and sales techniques;
- Good communication and social skills, requiring a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Stress resistance and willingness to perform under hectic circumstances and to continue outside the “normal” hours until the work is done.
Do you fit within our team?
- Do you understand our business, do you know the solutions, services and the market?
- Are you independent, a winner, a go-getter and future-oriented?
- Do you have analytical thinking, are you assertive and have good communication skills?
- Do you have creativity, passion and are you energetic and do you enjoy your job?
- You must have intrinsic motivation, be able to work systematically and purposefully;
- You have an eye for detail, you are a team player, a leader, you have a high gun factor and you are always looking for new opportunities;
- You have a High Performance attitude and radiate energy and commitment.
What do we have to offer you?
- Super nice group of colleagues to work with at a high level within mission critical IT
- A pleasant, open, respectful working environment, where fun, progressiveness and a getting it done mentality prevail.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Lease car in accordance with job scale (make and type of your choice)
- Room to do business and give direction
- The opportunity to develop as a person and as a professional
Mail your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any questions, please contact Larissa van Woudenberg, HRM Manager.