Client Manager | BPSOLUTIONS
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our leading position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To accelerate this, we are looking for multiple Client Managers.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore makes progress. Companies can literally not carry out their “mission” if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps the most valuable asset of a company. Something that must be guaranteed and, in addition, must be fully exhausted.
On the one hand we ensure that IT is and remains up and running and on the other hand we ensure with Data Analytics and AI that companies are ready for the future, with which data will really work for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can fully relieve organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Multi Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC) give us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands. .
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS we apply four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTALITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own contribution, manage personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be better “than the rest” and above all excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It’s not for nothing that our customers value our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 87 and there is very little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in agile teams, have thorough, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology. Our office is located at an inspiring location in the woods of Driebergen-Rijsenburg, but we also offer the flexibility to work at home or at a Spaces location in Amsterdam or elsewhere in the country.
DO YOU COMPLETE OUR TEAM?
We currently have several vacancies within our commercial team to achieve further growth.
- Client Manager Business Development with 2 to 5 years of experience in a comparable commercial role.
Client Manager with 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar commercial role within Midmarket and Enterprise environments
- Senior Client Manager with 8 to 15 years of experience in a comparable commercial role within Enterprise environments
Job description Client Manager (m/f)
The Client Manager Business Development is responsible for planning, creating, qualifying and developing business relationships and closing transactions with existing and new accounts. The Client Manager draws up account plans for each account for which this has been agreed.
The Client Manager bears final responsibility on behalf of BPSOLUTIONS for the accounts (customers and prospects) that are assigned to him. Sales Consultants and all persons with a (technical) presales function support the Client Manager.
The Client Manager / Client Executive reports to the CCO. The Client Manager Business Development reports to a Client Captain and to the CCO. You also interact a lot with consultants, marketing and the operations manager.
What are your responsibilities:
- Create account and opportunity plans for the accounts based on the standard templates;
- Keeping intensive contact with all relevant persons in the account (“Multi-level”), so that all current and future “opportunities” are recognized in time and lead to a transaction;
- Identify and know current market trends and the needs of customers. Being able to talk about them professionally;
- Acquiring and sharing general and specific market sector knowledge;
- Selling all existing and new products and services such that the desired profitability is achieved;
- Apply total account maintenance, which means that all sales, from the transaction up to and including the successful implementation, are tracked and escalated if necessary;
- Reports in a timely and complete manner on all contact moments, agreements, promotions and required support. All reports are recorded in writing / electronically with a copy to all colleagues for whom the information is relevant;
- Acquiring new customers according to plan (“prospecting”).
Do you have:
- HBO/WO work/thinking level (education preferably in the field of Business Administration, Communication, Economics and / or Information Science)
- Commercial insight and relationship-oriented sales style. You know how to identify, analyze and convert the needs of the customer into concrete solutions
- Active networker. You have a good network with customers, distributors and vendors
- Broad general knowledge, fueled by curiosity about current market developments and IT developments
- Relevant IT knowledge within the domains Hybrid Multi Cloud Infrastructures, Cloud, Managed Services, Data center, Server, Storage, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Data Protection, AI, Data Analytics and Networking.
- The ambition to grow professionally and to develop personally, among other things through feedback from others, a proactive attitude and the creativity to permanently improve professional knowledge and sales techniques.
- Good communication and social skills, whereby good command of the Dutch and English language is required.
- Resistance to stress and being prepared to perform under hectic conditions and to continue working outside normal hours until work is finished.
Do you fit within our team?
- Analytical, assertive and communicative skills
- Creativity, passion, energetic
- Intrinsic motivation, independent, planned, goal-oriented
- Result orientation, positive attitude and perseverance;
- Eye for detail, team player, leader, reward factor, always looking for new opportunities
- High Performance setting
What do we have to offer you?
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Leased car in accordance with function scale (brand and type of your choice)
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a person and as a professional
Mail your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any questions, plesae contact Larissa van Woudenberg, HRM Manager.