We would like to inform you about the measures BPSOLUTIONS is taking with regard to COVID-19. We are analyzing the current situation on a daily basis and we are initiating any measure required to protect both the health of employees, customers and partners, and the continuity of the services we provide.
Plans activated to ensure continuity of services
At BPSOLUTIONS we have activated plans to ensure that all datacenters are fully functional and equipped with the necessary technical equipment and materials. Of course, in this situation we monitor our supply chains with special attention. There is currently no negative impact on our ability to keep delivering our services.
To ensure that our datacenters, security operations centers and critical infrastructures remain operational at all times, even in the event of possible staff absences due to illness, part of the staff required for this function will work secluded. This gives us the opportunity to ensure that, in the event of any employee absences, their work can be taken over by other employees.
Preventive measures for health and safety of our employees, customers and partners.
We have introduced the following preventive measures for the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners:
- We advise all employees, customers and partners to ensure a high level of personal hygiene on our business premises.
- Persons showing influenza-like symptoms, including fever, are not allowed to visit our business premises.
- We have implemented strict measures regarding returnees from risk countries. These employees must first work from their home office for at least 14 days. Before resuming to work in one of our offices, they need to contact the HR department.
- Our managers are instructed to take immediate precautionary measures in line with the recommendations of the local health authorities, if they learn that an employee in their team has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- BPSOLUTIONS closely follows all recommendations of the local health authorities; in The Netherlands this is the National Institute for Public Health and the environment (RIVM).
- In case there are any updates we will follow-up this communication accordingly.
Please share with us your company measures, so that we adhere to these considerately.
In case you have any further questions, please contact our Client Support Office at +31 343 529000 or via this form.
Mark de Groot