Learn how IBM SPSS Statistics & Modeler
can help you predict better outcomes.
Within the SPSS software family of products, SPSS Statistics supports a top-down, hypothesis testing approach to your data while SPSS Modeler exposes patterns and models hidden in data through a bottom-up, hypothesis generation approach.
The IBM SPSS software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a great library of machine learning algorithms, text analysis, open source extensibility, integration with big data and seamless deployment into applications.
Its ease of use, flexibility and scalability make SPSS accessible to users of all skill levels. What’s more, its suitable for projects of all sizes and levels of complexity, and can help you and your organization find new opportunities, improve efficiency and minimize risk.
Why IBM SPSS Statistics?
IBM SPSS Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It delivers a robust set of features that lets your organization extract actionable insights from its data.
With SPSS Statistics you can:
- Analyze and better understand your data, and solve complex business and research problems through a user friendly interface.
- Understand large and complex data sets quickly with advanced statistical procedures that help ensure high accuracy and quality decision making.
- Use extensions, Python and R programming language code to integrate with open source software.
- Select and manage your software easily, with flexible deployment options.
SPSS Statistics is available for Microsoft Windows and the Mac operating system.
Explore the power of statistical analysis in your organization
SPSS Modeler: Change the future
From a drag-and-drop data exploration to machine learning
SPSS Modeler is a leading visual data science and machine learning (ML) solution designed to help enterprises accelerate time to value by speeding up operational tasks for data scientists. Organizations worldwide use it for data preparation and discovery, predictive analytics, model management and deployment, and ML to monetize data assets.
SPSS Modeler is also available within IBM Cloud Pak for Data, a containerized data and AI platform that lets you build and run predictive models anywhere — on any cloud and on premises. IBM Cloud Pak for Data as a Service lets you run SPSS Modeler on the public cloud.
- Take advantage of open source-based innovation, including R or Python.
- Empower data scientists of all skills — programmatic and visual.
- Explore a hybrid approach — on premises and in the public or private cloud.
- Start small and scale to an enterprise-wide, governed approach.
BPSOLUTIONS is an IBM Platinum Business Partner for over 15 years. BPSOLUTIONS helps companies organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and can therefore make progress. We do this by, on the one hand, ensuring that IT is always up-and-running, and on the other hand, with Data Analytics and AI, we ensure that companies are ready for the future and help them how to make data really work for your organization.
In everything we do, we make the world a little smarter. Let’s get in touch!