Hybryid multi cloud
managing mission critical IT
Managing the hybrid multi cloud
With public cloud being interesting to look at for many workloads and services, it does not fit all workloads, especially for your mission critical and/or legacy applications and data. Not everything belongs in the public cloud, but there are quite some workloads which benefit from public cloud. Therefore, forward-thinking companies choose a hybrid mixture of cloud services. Hybrid clouds offer the benefits of both public and private clouds and take advantage of existing architecture in a data center.
By expanding your internal IT infrastructure or private cloud to external cloud resources, your IT environment will become hybrid. BPSOLUTIONS provides both highly virtualized and optimized private cloud IT infrastructure solutions on premises or from our BPSOLUTIONS cloud centers, public cloud resources from AWS, Azure and IBM Cloud. BPSOLUTIONS can provide the orchestration functionality between the internal and external cloud resources. By allowing workloads to move between private and public clouds as computing needs and costs change, hybrid cloud gives businesses greater flexibility and more data deployment options.
● Scalability (both up and down). Almost unlimited due to on-demand cloud resources.
● Lower capital expenditure (capex) because you don’t need to purchase all of your DC infrastructure equipment.
● Reliability. Due to services distributed across multiple data centers and service providers
● Less control over data security. You do not always know where your data is operating.
● Higher operational expenditure (opex). As you scale performance, your cost fees rise.
BPSOLUTIONS designs, delivers, builds and manages internal IT infrastructure / private cloud solutions, public cloud solutions and hybrid multi cloud infrastructures. Our Cloud Strategy & Design Architects and Principal Consults can advice on your road to the cloud strategy and serve you with cloud and IT infrastructure blueprints, cloud migration services and application modernization studies.