Mission Critical Engineer – Linux | BPSOLUTIONS
BPSOLUTIONS has ambitious growth objectives. We want to further expand our leading position in the field of Mission Critical IT. To accelerate this, we are looking for multiple Mission Critical Engineers.
BPSOLUTIONS MAKES ORGANIZATIONS SMARTER
BPSOLUTIONS helps organizations organize their Mission Critical IT in a way that makes the organization smarter and therefore makes progress. Companies can literally not carry out their “mission” if something goes wrong with this data. This makes Mission Critical IT perhaps the most valuable asset of a company. Something that must be guaranteed and, in addition, must be fully exhausted.
On the one hand we ensure that IT is and remains up and running and on the other hand we ensure with Data Analytics and AI that companies are ready for the future, with which data will really work for the organization. BPSOLUTIONS can fully relieve organizations with tailor-made advice based on the full business implication of a solution and service. Our specific, in-depth knowledge in the field of data-driven Hybrid Multi Cloud data architectures, Business Continuity, Data Analytics and AI and our 24/7 Operations Control Center (OCC) give us a unique position in the field of Mission Critical IT in the Netherlands. .
HOW DO WE WORK?
At BPSOLUTIONS we apply four core values: TOGETHER, GETTING IT DONE MENTATILITY, FLEXIBLE, TRANSPARANCY.
This is reflected in our open, direct, respectful, dynamic and progressive culture. We value your own contribution, manage personal growth and offer you the opportunity to get the best out of yourself. Above all, we are reliable, open, honest and transparent, towards each other, towards our customers and our partners. We want to be better “than the rest” and above all excel in customer and employee satisfaction. It’s not for nothing that our customers value our services with an exceptionally high NPS of 87 and there is very little turnover in our team! We adopt change, work in agile teams, have thorough, customer-oriented and assurance processes, and work with state of the art technology. Our office is located at an inspiring location in the woods of Driebergen-Rijsenburg, but we also offer the flexibility to work at home or at a Spaces location in Amsterdam or elsewhere in the country.
Job description Mission Critical Engineer – Linux (m/f)
For our Cloud & Managed Services services, we are looking for a Linux administrator who strives for the highest possible customer satisfaction while at the same time being able to translate the wishes of customers into continuous improvement of our services. Have you earned your (first) “traces” in this and are you looking for a challenging next step in a changing environment?
Within a team of driven employees you will work as a Linux administrator with a focus on SUSE and Red Hat. Our focus is on the management of Mission Critical IT systems.
You are responsible for the entire process, from the problem analysis to the solution where you carefully record the findings. You communicate clearly about this with the customer. If necessary, you call in the supplier or colleague specialists during the process.
You work in the BPSOLUTIONS Mission Critical Services team and includes all activities of our Remote Monitoring and Management organization, and those of Professional Services where the complex IT solutions are designed and implemented.
Do you have:
- Completed HBO / WO training with a clear IT component;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Linux Specialist or in a similar position;
- Preferably experience with VMware, KVM and / or HyperV;
- In possession of LPIC, SUSE or Red Hat certifications or willing to achieve them quickly;
- Knowledge and experience with remote infrastructure management in a multi-customer IT organization or management at a (medium) large organization is an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience with day-to-day management, optimization, problem analysis and security;
- You have analytical skills;
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL and Service Management Tools;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Willing to be active outside office hours.
Do you fit within our team?
- Customer and result oriented;
- Team player, enthusiastic, energetic and convincing;
- Problem solving ability;
What do we have to offer you?
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Leased car in accordance with function scale (brand and type of your choice)
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a person and as a professional
Mail your CV with motivation to email@example.com. In case of any questions, plesae contact Larissa van Woudenberg, HRM Manager.